2Face

I Wish I could Correct So Many Mistakes I Made In The Past – 2Face

Nigerian music icon Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2Face, has openly reflected on his past, admitting that he made several mistakes in both his personal life and music career. The veteran singer made the disclosure in a preview of an upcoming episode of the Mic On podcast, where he spoke candidly about regret, growth and accountability. According to him, there are many moments he wishes he could revisit and handle differently. “There are so many things I wish I could rewind and do better,” he said. “As human beings, there are times when we get overwhelmed or fail to make the best decisions. My thick skin is weaker now.” Addressing reports surrounding his alleged altercation with his new wife, Natasha Osawaru, and his subsequent arrest in London in October 2025, the African Queen crooner admitted he was at fault. “I was angry that day. It was an unfortunate incident,” 2Face said, taking responsibility for the episode. The comments mark a rare moment of public self-reflection from the music legend, signalling a more introspective phase in his life and career.

Read More
Leicester City

Leicester City Handed Six Point Deduction Over Financial Rule Breach

Former Premier League champions Leicester City have been hit with a six-point deduction after an independent commission found the club in breach of the EFL’s Profit and Sustainability (P&S) rules for the 2023/24 season. The sanction, recommended by the commission and approved by the EFL board on Thursday, sees the Foxes drop from 17th to 20th in the Championship standings, leaving them outside the relegation zone only on goal difference. Leicester are currently without a manager following the dismissal of Marti Cifuentes last month. The commission, appointed under Premier League regulations in May 2025, ruled that Leicester exceeded the permitted P&S threshold by £20.8 million across the three-year monitoring period ending in 2023/24. The case was initially examined after an arbitration tribunal determined that jurisdiction could shift between the EFL and Premier League following the club’s promotion back to the top flight in 2024. In addition to the overspend, the Foxes were also found to have breached Premier League rules by failing to submit their annual financial accounts when requested. Reacting to the decision, Leicester said in a statement that it was “disappointed” by the ruling and would consider its next steps. The club argued that the points deduction was disproportionate and failed to adequately account for the mitigating circumstances presented, warning of its potential impact on their sporting objectives this season. The ruling is separate from a previous case involving the 2022/23 season, where Leicester successfully avoided a points deduction after an appeal board ruled that the Premier League commission lacked jurisdiction, as the relevant accounting period extended beyond the club’s relegation from the top flight. Despite that earlier victory, Thursday’s decision leaves Leicester facing renewed pressure in the Championship as they battle to avoid relegation.

Read More
I don’t think about winning Ballon d’Or award anymore– Lamine Yamal

I Don’t Think About Winning Ballon D’or Anymore – Lamine Yama’s

Barcelona winger Lamine Yamal has played down talk of individual honours, saying winning the Ballon d’Or is no longer a personal priority as he shifts his focus to collective success with both club and country. The Spanish international finished second in the 2025 Ballon d’Or rankings behind Paris Saint-Germain forward Ousmane Dembélé, despite enjoying a highly successful season with Barcelona. Yamal helped the Catalan giants secure La Liga, the Copa del Rey, and the Supercopa de España. Speaking in an interview with Mundo Deportivo, the teenage star described individual awards as unpredictable, stressing that they are influenced by factors beyond a player’s control. “I don’t think about it,” Yamal said. “If you focus too much on an award like that, you won’t get any clear answers. It depends on what you win, how you perform and who is voting. It’s not decided by your performances alone.” Yamal explained that his main motivation now lies in enjoying football and contributing to team success rather than chasing personal recognition. “I just want to enjoy myself and win trophies with Barcelona and the national team,” he added. “My game isn’t about statistics. Sometimes I play well and don’t score, other times I score and don’t play as well. What matters to me is playing well, helping the team win and continuing on that path.”

Read More
Trump Launches ‘TrumpRx’ Platform to Cut Prescription Drug Prices

Trump Launches ‘TrumpRx’ Platform to Cut Prescription Drug Prices

US President Donald Trump has unveiled a new self-branded online platform, TrumpRx, designed to help Americans access significantly cheaper prescription medications, including weight-loss and fertility drugs. Speaking at a White House event on Thursday, February 5, Trump said the website, TrumpRx.gov, connects consumers directly to pharmaceutical companies’ discount programmes, allowing them to purchase commonly used medications at reduced prices. “Starting tonight, dozens of the most commonly used prescription drugs will be available at dramatic discounts for all consumers,” Trump said, noting that Americans have historically paid more for medications than people in other developed countries. The initiative forms part of Trump’s broader push to address rising living costs ahead of the November midterm elections, with Republicans facing the possibility of losing control of Congress. Trump revealed that pharmaceutical heavyweights Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk have agreed to slash prices on their popular GLP-1 weight-loss drugs through the platform. Under the programme, Ozempic is expected to drop from over $1,000 per month to $199, while Wegovy will reportedly fall from about $1,300 to $199, with prices set to gradually increase after an initial two-month period. During the launch event, officials introduced a woman described as the first TrumpRx user, who successfully obtained a fertility drug at a discounted rate. Mehmet Oz, television personality and current head of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, said the reduced costs could significantly expand access to fertility treatments. According to the White House, TrumpRx is debuting with discounts on more than 40 widely used prescription drugs. Consumers can search for medications on the website, print a discount coupon and present it at participating pharmacies to receive the reduced price. The platform builds on Trump’s recent pricing agreements with major drugmakers, encouraging them to adopt a “Most Favoured Nation” pricing model, which ties US drug prices to the lowest rates offered in other wealthy nations. In exchange, pharmaceutical companies have reportedly received incentives such as relief from administration-imposed tariffs. Trump has also urged countries including Britain and France to adopt similar pricing structures — a move that has caused diplomatic friction, particularly with French President Emmanuel Macron. Although the president previously downplayed concerns about drug affordability, he has increasingly shifted focus to consumer costs amid soft approval ratings on the economy. Republicans have privately warned that voter frustration over prices could damage their chances in the midterms. Trump has further cautioned that a Republican loss of Congress could reopen the door to impeachment efforts, adding political urgency to his latest economic push.

Read More
Saudi Pro League Warns Ronaldo Amid Al-Nassr Future Uncertainty

Saudi Pro League Warns Ronaldo Amid Al-Nassr Future Uncertainty

The Saudi Pro League has issued a firm response amid growing uncertainty surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo’s future at Al-Nassr, stressing that no single player has authority over league-wide decisions beyond their own club. The warning comes after the 41-year-old Portugal captain was left out of Al-Nassr’s squad for Monday’s league fixture against Al-Riyadh, fuelling speculation about internal tensions. Reports from Portuguese outlet A Bola claimed Ronaldo refused to play, citing frustration with how the club is being managed under Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF). Sources told BBC Sport that Ronaldo’s dissatisfaction was largely triggered by Karim Benzema’s high-profile switch from Al-Ittihad to league leaders Al-Hilal earlier this week. The former Real Madrid striker made an immediate impact, scoring a hat-trick on his debut in a 6–0 victory over Al-Okhdood. Both Al-Nassr and Al-Hilal are among the clubs backed by the PIF, which has also invested heavily in Newcastle United. However, the Saudi Pro League insists each club operates independently. In a statement to BBC Sport, a league spokesperson explained that recruitment, spending and strategic decisions are made solely by individual clubs within an approved financial framework designed to maintain balance and sustainability. While acknowledging Ronaldo’s influence since joining Al-Nassr in 2022, the league emphasised that even players of his stature do not dictate decisions outside their club. “Cristiano has been fully committed to Al-Nassr and has played a key role in its ambition,” the spokesperson said. “Like all elite competitors, he wants success — but no individual determines decisions beyond their own team.” Ronaldo later posted images of himself back in training, though officials remain uncertain whether he will feature in Friday’s clash against Al-Ittihad. The five-time Ballon d’Or winner, who earns a reported £177 million annually, signed a new two-year deal in June 2025 after earlier speculation linked him with a possible move to Al-Hilal. Despite his star power, Ronaldo has so far lifted only the Arab Club Champions Cup with Al-Nassr. Al-Hilal currently top the league with 50 points from 20 matches, while Al-Nassr sit third, four points adrift but with a game in hand.

Read More

Judge Allows New Sexual Assault Lawsuit Against Diddy to Proceed

A Los Angeles judge has ruled that a new sexual assault lawsuit against music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs can move forward, rejecting attempts to have the case dismissed. The decision clears the way for claims brought by music producer Jonathan Hay, who alleges that Combs assaulted him during a studio session in 2020. Court filings indicate that the judge found sufficient grounds for the allegations to be examined in court. Speaking to The New York Post following the ruling, Hay described the decision as a significant moment in what he called a deeply troubling chapter of his life. According to the lawsuit, Hay claims he was given drugs during studio sessions before being subjected to a non-consensual and degrading encounter involving Combs. The suit further alleges that the incident involved a personal item once owned by late rap icon The Notorious B.I.G., adding to what Hay described as the humiliation surrounding the alleged assault. The legal action also names the estate of The Notorious B.I.G. and his son, Christopher “CJ” Wallace, as co-defendants. Hay claims they were aware of Combs’ alleged behaviour and that Wallace played a role in drawing him into the situation. Los Angeles authorities confirmed that a criminal investigation into the alleged incident was opened last year. Hay said he had initially been eager to participate in the project because of his admiration for The Notorious B.I.G., who was killed in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles in 1997. “I’m a huge fan — that’s why I agreed to the project,” Hay said. “It was an honour to work with the estate. Then Sean Combs came along and changed everything.” Combs, who is currently in custody on unrelated matters, has not publicly responded to the latest ruling.

Read More
Trump Hails Remi Tinubu at U.S. National Prayer Breakfast

“A Respected Woman” – Trump Hails Remi Tinubu at U.S. National Prayer Breakfast

Nigeria’s First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu, on Thursday met with United States President Donald Trump at the 74th Annual National Prayer Breakfast held on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C. The high-profile gathering saw President Trump publicly acknowledge Mrs Tinubu, describing her as a “very respected woman” while addressing the audience. During his speech, Trump invited the Nigerian First Lady to stand as he recognised her presence, drawing warm applause from attendees. Introducing her, the U.S. president highlighted her role beyond public office, noting that she is also a Christian pastor at what he described as the largest church in Nigeria. “We’re honoured to be joined today by the First Lady of Nigeria, who also happens to serve as a Christian pastor at the largest church in Nigeria. A very respected woman,” Trump said. Mrs Tinubu attended the event as part of global faith and political leaders invited to the annual prayer breakfast, which brings together policymakers, diplomats and religious figures from around the world.

Read More
Chelsea Boss Rosenior Slams Arsenal Over “Disrespectful” Warm-Up Incident Before Carabao Cup Clash

Chelsea Boss Rosenior Slams Arsenal Over “Disrespectful” Warm-Up Incident Before Carabao Cup Clash

Chelsea head coach Liam Rosenior has accused Arsenal of showing a lack of respect during the warm-up ahead of their Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg clash at the Emirates Stadium. Rosenior was visibly angry before kick-off and was caught on Sky Sports cameras confronting members of the Arsenal camp, shouting: “That’s your half – that’s your ******* half. ******* stay there.” Chelsea later exited the competition, losing 4–2 on aggregate. Broadcast footage showed a member of Arsenal’s coaching staff entering Chelsea’s half of the pitch during the warm-up, an action Rosenior admitted disrupted his team’s preparations. Speaking on Thursday via Sky Sports, the Chelsea boss clarified that his frustration was not aimed at Arsenal’s players but at what he described as a clear breach of football etiquette. “It wasn’t the players,” Rosenior said. “I’m respectful. When you warm up, you have your half and the other team has theirs. I’ve never asked my team or my coaches to encroach on the opposition’s territory.” He explained that Arsenal’s presence interfered with Chelsea’s routine. “In that moment, I didn’t think it was right where they were operating. They were affecting my lads’ and staff’s warm-up. I asked them, maybe not politely, to stay in their half.” Rosenior dismissed suggestions of mind games, insisting his reaction was purely about respect. “I’m not here for mind games. It’s just about what I think is right. There are certain etiquettes in football, and I always try to be as respectful as possible.” Despite the heated exchange, Rosenior played down any lingering issues with Arsenal and praised their manager, Mikel Arteta. “I don’t have any problem with anyone at Arsenal. They have a fantastic manager. Mikel Arteta is someone I have a lot of respect for.” He concluded by reiterating his stance: “It was just that, in that moment, I didn’t feel that respect was shown to my team.”

Read More