OGB Recent Breaks Silence On Why iShowSpeed Snubbed Peller During Nigeria Visit

OGB Recent has shed light on the reason American streamer iShowSpeed reportedly declined to interact with Nigerian content creator Peller during his recent visit to Nigeria. According to OGB, the situation was influenced by Peller’s past comments and conduct. He revealed that Peller had earlier made a video declaring that he would ignore iShowSpeed if the streamer ever visited Nigeria. OGB explained that when he first arrived at the hotel where iShowSpeed was staying, he approached the bouncers politely and requested a photo opportunity for his “younger brother.” The request was initially accepted, but he was told iShowSpeed was not around at the time. He said that when iShowSpeed eventually arrived, he personally pleaded with him, explaining that his younger brother wanted to take a picture. However, things changed when Peller appeared, posing as that younger brother. “There was a time Peller made a video saying that he will ignore IShowSpeed if he comes to Nigeria. Apart from that, immediately I got to the hotel where IShowSpeed was, I approached the bouncer and told him please my younger brother wants to a picture with IShowSpeed, they agreed but told me he wasn’t in. When IShowSpeed came I begged him that my younger brother wants to take a picture with him. Immediately Peller, who was posing as my younger brother, came in, Baba no gree again,” OGB said. He added that the bouncers later commended his respectful manner, noting that someone else had approached them in a boastful and entitled way. “Now who’s to be blamed for this. Is it IShowSpeed or Peller. Me I will blame Peller because immediately I met those bouncers, they told me that can I see how respectfully I was talking to them. That there was a guy saying that he is this, he is that. As they said Peller I say Jesus. That was before they bounce Peller the second time,” he added. OGB’s account has further fueled online discussions over the incident and the factors that led to iShowSpeed refusing to engage with Peller. OGB Cvltist just revealed why Peller was unable to meet ishowSpeed. He said Peller deserves b£ating, he mentioned they complained about his manner of approach and it was because of that video he made that he won't see IshowSpeed when he coes to Nigeria 🚶 pic.twitter.com/RSdjKrYKQq — TENIOLA (@Teeniiola) January 23, 2026

Read More

Youths Protest At APC Secretariat, Demand Removal Of FCT Minister Nyesom Wike

On Friday, youths gathered at the All Progressives Congress (APC) national secretariat to demand the removal of Federal Capital Territory Minister Nyesom Wike, accusing him of showing disrespect to party leaders. The protesters carried placards with slogans such as “President Tinubu, sack Wike now,” “Stop disrespecting APC members,” “No minister is above APC,” “APC no be Wike property,” “APC must restore order,” “Wike, APC leadership is not your mate,” and “Wike, no more political threats.” The demonstration followed a public clash between Wike and APC National Secretary Senator Ajibola Basiru over political issues in Rivers State. Basiru had urged Wike to resign from his ministerial role, criticizing what he described as the minister’s “obsession” with Rivers politics. He emphasized that all members of the APC National Working Committee must respect sitting governors as party leaders in their states. 'Sack Wike now' — protesters besiege APC headquarters, ask Tinubu to dismiss FCT minister pic.twitter.com/A7yU0tK2DU — TheCable (@thecableng) January 23, 2026

Read More

Video Shows Destiny Boy Laid To Rest At Family Home, Sparks Reactions Online

A video from the funeral of Nigerian singer Azeez Adeshina, famously known as Destiny Boy, has surfaced online, drawing heartfelt reactions from fans and social media users. The footage shows the late singer’s body being brought to his family home in Ogun State to begin funeral rites. A white hearse, its siren blaring, is seen entering the Odo Rori compound in Ayetoro, Yewa, carrying Destiny Boy for burial at his father’s residence. His death earlier this week had already sparked debates online, with some reports mentioning police involvement in the circumstances surrounding his passing. Despite the controversies, the family went ahead with the burial on Friday, January 23. The video prompted many online users to express surprise and concern over the burial location, questioning why Destiny Boy was laid to rest at home instead of a public cemetery. I didn’t really know this young, handsome boy but I’ve been seeing his story everywhere since last week. The body of Destiny Boy has now arrived at his father’s compound for burial. May his soul rest in perfect peace and may God comfort his pregnant wife and his little son🥰🙏 pic.twitter.com/Odet41T674 — Big Love (@bigHotbaby1) January 23, 2026

Read More

Arsenal’s Nwaneri Heads to Marseille

Arsenal have confirmed the exit of Ethan Nwaneri on loan to Marseille, in a move that will see the 18-year-old join forces with the twin brother of a current teammate. Nwaneri became the Premier League’s youngest-ever player in 2022 and continued his upward trajectory in 2024-25, scoring nine goals in all competitions as he burst onto the first-team scene. However, added competition for places has bumped Nwaneri down the pecking order this season, and he failed to make the matchday squad for any of Arsenal’s last four Premier League games. ​ ​Seeking guaranteed minutes for the remainder of the 2025-26 season, Nwaneri and Mikel Arteta quickly gave the green light to a loan move to Marseille, and the Gunners have now confirmed his switch. “Ethan Nwaneri has joined Olympique Marseille on loan until the end of the season,” a statement read. “Our hugely talented 18-year-old has made 12 appearances in all competitions this season and will now get more valuable game time with the Ligue 1 side. “We wish Ethan all the best for his time with Marseille and look forward to seeing him develop his talent in one of the best leagues in Europe.”   Nwaneri’s switch to the Orange Velodrome comes just a few hours after Les Olympiens announced the signing of Dutch midfielder Quinten Timber, the twin brother of Arsenal right-back Jurrien Timber.   The 2007-born Englishman will also join forces with ex-Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in Marseille, who have also employed Nuno Tavares, Matteo Guendouzi and William Saliba over the past few years. Arsenal will hope that Nwaneri can follow in Saliba’s footsteps in particular, as the defender excelled at Marseille on loan in 2021-22 and has now blossomed into one of Europe’s most menacing defenders. Nwaneri temporarily leaves Arsenal having made just 12 appearances in all tournaments this season, scoring one goal against Brighton & Hove Albion in the fourth round of the EFL Cup. Marseille do not have an option or obligation to sign Nwaneri on a permanent deal, though, as the teenager only extended his Arsenal contract until 2030 last summer. Arsenal will bank a small amount for Nwaneri’s loan move to Marseille, who will reportedly pay the Gunners an initial €1.5m (£1.3m), according to football.london. Arsenal could supposedly end up banking as much as €4m (£3.5m) through the attacker’s temporary exit, but the final fee will be dependent on how much Nwaneri plays in France. Marseille will supposedly have to pay less money the more minutes Nwaneri plays, giving Roberto De Zerbi another incentive to hand the Arsenal loanee as many minutes as possible. Nwaneri could make his debut for Marseille against Ligue 1 leaders Lens on Saturday evening; De Zerbi’s men sit third in the table, eight points off the top and seven adrift of Paris Saint-Germain.

Read More

Davido Shares Warm Backstage Hug With France’s First Lady Brigitte Macron At Paris Fashion Week

A video of Afrobeats sensation Davido, born David Adeleke, interacting warmly with France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron, has gone viral, delighting fans across social media. The clip, captured backstage after his performance at Paris Fashion Week 2026, shows Davido receiving a heartfelt greeting from the French First Lady. Currently in Paris for Day 1 of the fashion week, Davido had earlier confirmed his presence in the city after US streamer IShowSpeed asked about his location during his Africa tour 2026. In the footage, Davido affectionately greets Brigitte Macron with “Mama,” prompting her to hug him warmly. The friendly exchange continued as the first lady also embraced Davido’s older sister, Sharon Adeleke, creating a lively and positive atmosphere that immediately caught the attention of fans online. First Lady of France Specially greeting Davido Backstage after his Amazing Performance. pic.twitter.com/sQsmIUi8TE — PHOENIX 30BG (@30bgphoenixx) January 23, 2026

Read More

IfeLuv Sparks Debate After Undergoing “Christian BBL” Body Enhancement Procedure

Nigerian influencer IfeLuv has revealed that she underwent a body enhancement procedure she described as a “Christian BBL.” Sharing a recovery video on social media, she wrote: “I went in, came out and I’m deeply grateful. Thank you, God, for protection, peace, and a successful surgery. No surgery is small and choosing the safest hands and the right environment is the first step to survival. So thankful for the expertise, care, and professionalism of Heritage Med & Spa. This journey was covered 🙏” By calling it a “Christian BBL,” IfeLuv sparked widespread online discussions about body modification and faith. Her post drew mixed reactions, with some fans congratulating her while others debated the ethics and choices involved in cosmetic procedures.   View this post on Instagram  

Read More

Tope Alabi’s Daughter Welcomes First Child

Tope Alabi’s daughter has welcomed her first child with her husband, bringing immense joy to the gospel singer’s family. She shared the news on Instagram with photos of herself and her husband, including a tender shot of their baby’s tiny fingers being held. In the post, she wrote: “Psalm 127:3 A love so pure, it feels like heaven Our angel in human form is here and we are more than grateful to God for her :@prestaz AYO is available on all streaming platforms!” The heartfelt post captures the couple’s gratitude and excitement as they celebrate the arrival of their newborn.

Read More

BREAKING: Kano Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf Resigns From NNPP

Kano State Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf has officially resigned from the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), citing persistent internal conflicts and leadership disputes within the party. The announcement was made on Friday by his spokesperson, Sunusi Bature Dawakin Tofa. Yusuf submitted a resignation letter to the Chairman of the NNPP in Diso-Chiranchi Ward, Gwale Local Government Area, effective January 25, 2026. In the letter, the governor expressed gratitude to the party for providing him a political platform and for the support of its leadership and members across Kano State since 2022. However, Yusuf said unresolved leadership disagreements and ongoing legal battles within the party made it increasingly difficult to maintain cohesion. “In recent times, the party has faced persistent internal challenges arising from leadership disagreements and ongoing legal processes, many of which are presently before the courts,” he noted. He added that the disputes have caused growing disenfranchisement among members, deep divisions within the party structure, and uncertainty at both the state and national levels. “After careful reflection, and without prejudice to the party’s ability to resolve its challenges, I have concluded that my resignation is in the best interest of the people of Kano State,” Yusuf said, emphasizing that his decision was made in good faith and without bitterness. He reaffirmed his commitment to peace, unity, and the continued development of Kano State despite leaving the NNPP.

Read More